Most of the code I produce outside my missions is shared as Open Source, whenever it's possible.
That's just because I'm an Open Source addict. I love to share.
Open Source projects
Here is a tiny list of the Open Source projects I'm working on:
- Phenomic, a static website generator to create dynamic website using React components,
- cssnext, a CSS transpiler that allows you to use the latest CSS syntax today,
- Putain de code !, a community for passionate developers,
- cssrecipes, CSS reusable components & utilities,
- my setup, that contains all apps and prefs for my machines,
- tab, a pretty replacement for about:blank (new browser tab),
- D'Âme Bio, website of my wife where she shares (mainly) food recipes.